Home

Vishay Mills resistors

Vishay-Precision MELF Resistor

But Did You Check eBay? Check Out Vishay Resistors On eBay. Looking For Vishay Resistors? We Have Almost Everything On eBay Mills Resistor was purchased by Vishay in 2011 and production has been moved to Juarez, Mexico. The Juarez facilities have been manufacturing wirewound resistors since the early 1980's and have obtained all relevant Quality certifications Vishay / Mills Wirewound Resistors - Through Hole are available at Mouser Electronics. Mouser offers inventory, pricing, & datasheets for Vishay / Mills Wirewound Resistors - Through Hole Resistors Mills Vishay Mills 5 Watt 12 Watt PRP Takman Semiconductors Wire Vacuum Tubes Accessories Mod Kits Closeout Discontinued. Information. FAQ Terms & Conditions Feedback Contact Us Sitemap. New Products. KLE Innovations Perfect Harmony RCA socket $69.9

Mills Resistors The engineers at Mills Resistor Corporation have been designing and producing high quality resistors since 1944. They continue to produce audio-grade wirewound resistors as part of Vishay Intertechnology variable resistor is a resistor whose value can be adjusted by turning a shaft or sliding a control. They are also called potentiometers or rheostats and allow the resistance of the device to be altered by hand

Great Prices On Vishay Resistors - Vishay Resistor

Vishay, founded in 1962 by Dr. Felix Zandman, began operations with foil resistors and strain gages as its initial product offerings. In 1985, Vishay began an ongoing series of strategic acquisitions to become a broad-line manufacturer of electronic components High quality audiophile & DIY audio resistors - 5 watt, 10 watt, and 12 watt Mills MRA. Values from 0.1 ohm to 100K ohm Vishay Resistors. Vishay Resistors. Founded by Dr. Felix Zandman in 1962, Vishay has grown to become one of the largest companies in the global electronics market. Their collection of semiconductors and passive components spans several industries, from healthcare and aerospace to video and hi-fi MR106250R00TAE66 Vishay / Mills Wirewound Resistors - Through Hole 250watt .01% datasheet, inventory, & pricing the answer is yes high watt inductive resistors can roll off the top end. of course most crossovers dont use 50 watt resistors or 5 10 watt resistors. I agree that the mills and eagle resistors are better made. here is a link to a 2 ohm 50 watt resistor that will roll your tweeter off

MRA-124R000FE12 Vishay / Mills Wirewound Resistors - Through Hole 10watt 4ohm 1% datasheet, inventory, & pricing All Vishay/Mills are gloss Brown, and marked made in Mexico. All of our Vishay/Mills resistor values are 1% tolerance. The MRA-5 (5 watt power rating) will handle overloads 5X its power rating (25 watts) for 5 seconds with operating voltages up to 500V Qty In Stock. Add To List. Mills Resistor 0R15 (0.15) Ohm 12W MRA-12 Series. USD $4.40 USD $5.50 (20%) Unit of Measure: Each. SKU#: MILLS-68105. Qty In Stock. Add To List. Mills Resistor 0R18 (0.18) Ohm 12W MRA-12 Series Sonic Craft has found the current Vishay/Mills resistor to be an acceptable replacement for the original Mills resistor. It is non-magnetic, non-inductive, and wire-wound. The all weld construction uses an Alumina ceramic core with a Copper-Nickel or Nickel Chrome element (depending on value), Copper alloy end-caps, and tinned Copper leads

Vishay Mills - Vishay Brand

Vishay resistors have lower inductance value than other brands (induction by definition opposes current flow and thus low inductance design is a very good thing for a resistor.) as well as infintesimal thermal noise which really made them famous. For cathode or power supply Mills Wirewound is pretty neutral. I've used Riken or the newer. Response34, I will look into the possibility of replacing the 91k A-B's with 91k/12watt Mills resistors. This is the 6C6 plate resistor and audio signal is present here. For now I am happy with the overall sound of the amp Of all these, the very best sounding resistors for most applications are Audio Note 2w Silver Tantalums. But I wouldn't say they are the best everywhere. For grid stopper positions I find Riken carbon film are the very best. I also like Mills wirewound resistors for many plate load spots @jaytor Did you see partsconnexion has a sale on Audio Note Tantalum resistors? I haven't heard them, but I see a lot of manufacturers advertising their use. I haven't done good listening tests, but I chose naked z foil throughout the signal path of my amplifiers, vishay/mills non-magnetic wirewound in the high dissipation locations, and good ol vishay/dale RNs everywhere else

The NP100 Premium Gold has naked Vishay resistors in the critical signal path. Within 30 seconds after switching to his NP100 Premium Gold, I knew that I had to upgrade my amp. Instead of upgrading to the same level, I chose to upgrade my amp to the top level, NP100 Platinum, which uses naked Vishay everywhere Details about Vishay Mills MRA12 Top grade non-inductive Wirewound Resistors For HIFI Audio. Vishay Mills MRA12 Top grade non-inductive Wirewound Resistors For HIFI Audio. Item Information. Vishay HL-35-09Z Wirewound Resistors, Chassis Mount. $19.00. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping Vishay Z-Foil (TX2575) Series - Radial Resistors. Vishay Resistor 4R7 Ohm 0.6W VAR/TX2575 Series. USD $21.56 USD $26.95 (20%) Unit of Measure: Each. SKU#: VISHAY-80799. Add To List. Vishay Resistor 8R2 Ohm 0.6W VAR/TX2575 Series. USD $12.76 USD $15.95 (20%) Unit of Measure: Each

Vishay / Mills Wirewound Resistors - Through Hole - Mouse

Vishay/Dale's line of high-reliability, MIL-PRF-55342 military-qualified resistors is recognized for superior quality in the avionics, military, space, and non-military markets. With failure rates available up to S and even space level (T), the MIL-PRF-55342 is one of the most reliable surface-mount resistors available to the world today Looking for Mills MR series Precision Wirewound Resistors? Riedon can help. Use the following table to find your cross and call us for price & delivery Vishay Wirewound Resistors - Through Hole are available at Mouser Electronics. Mouser offers inventory, pricing, & datasheets for Vishay Wirewound Resistors - Through Hole

Vishay Mills, Sonic Craf

Routing End Mills. Screw Machine Length Drill Bits. Solid Boring Bars. Taper Length Drill Bits. Taps. Thread Mills. Resistors. Chip SMD Resistors Resistor Arrays Resistor Kits Thermistors Vishay. Metal Film Resistors, Military/Established Reliability. Series Specs. Lead Free Status: Contains Lead I've been using Mills in crossovers, but have read numerous posts stating that metal film is best for audio applications, so we'll see what happens. These would be going in my 2.3 TL xover upgrade. I have used the Texas Components TX2575 resistors in the output (analog stage) of the DAC I built. They are outstanding! Order today, ships today. RCS060369K8FKEA - 69.8 kOhms ±1% 0.25W, 1/4W Chip Resistor 0603 (1608 Metric) Automotive AEC-Q200, Pulse Withstanding Thick Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Order today, ships today. WSHM28183L000FEA - 3 mOhms ±1% 7W Chip Resistor Nonstandard Automotive AEC-Q200, Current Sense, Moisture Resistant, Pulse Withstanding Metal Element from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics

Welwyn power supply resistors - used them but they don´t compare to Mills. I can´t speak on the Reidons because I have never used them. Vishay naked Z foils - incredibly open and detailed and when I attempted to save money using some Kiwames and Takmans in the signal path in my Bada PH12 - it did´nt work - I could clearly hear the noise and. Order today, ships today. TNPW04021K00BEED - 1 kOhms ±0.1% 0.1W, 1/10W Chip Resistor 0402 (1005 Metric) Anti-Sulfur, Automotive AEC-Q200, Moisture Resistant Thin Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics I had a few scattered resistors availalbe. I had Mills (MRA-12), North Creek, Eagle, and the square Sand-Cast flavor. Using the Mills resistor as the calibration resistor, I actually did find a rising impedance curve present in the square Madisound Sand-Cast resistors when measuring from 20hz to 20khz Routing End Mills. Screw Machine Length Drill Bits. Solid Boring Bars. Taper Length Drill Bits. Taps. Thread Mills. Resistors. Chip SMD Resistors Resistor Arrays Resistor Kits Thermistors Vishay. Metal Film Resistors, Military, Precision Series Datasheet Series Specs. Lead Free Status Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., a Fortune 1000 Company listed on the NYSE (VSH), is one of the world's largest manufacturers of discrete semiconductors (diodes, MOSFETs, and infrared optoelectronics) and passive electronic components (resistors, inductors, and capacitors). These components are used in virtually all types of electronic devices and.

Mills Resistors - Parts ConneXio

1. Vishay - Thin Film Micro-MELF Resistors
  2. For small under 1watt the Vishay naked, are the most detail refined. resistors. ThePath Audio resistors in the 10 Watt range are top dog a slightly warm balance detail the best out there . Myself and others have measured them on average under 3/4 of 1% .nothing. cones close Duelund 5,and 10% add in a few % 8-13%
  3. Part Number Structure. CCF02 Resistance 20K0 Resistance Tolerance J Temperature Coefficient K Packaging R36. Select All. Part Family. Metal Film Resistors, Industrial Power, Flameproof. Resistance. 20 kohms. Resistance Tolerance. ± 5 %
  4. Order today, ships today. CRCW12060000Z0EA - 0 Ohms Jumper 0.25W, 1/4W Chip Resistor 1206 (3216 Metric) Automotive AEC-Q200 Thick Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics

ABOUT CSM (Low Ohm Value 1 mΩ to 200 mΩ) New high-precision Bulk Metal ® surface-mount Power. Metal Strip ® resistor of 1 mΩ to 200 mΩ that featur es. an improved load-life stability of ±0.2% at +70°C for. 2000 h at rated power, an absolute TCR of ±15 ppm/°C. maximum from -55°C to +125°C, +25°C r ef., and a Vishay Dale PC Mount Resistors. Check Galco stock for Vishay Dale PC Mount Resistors or alternatives. Same day shipping while supplies last! 800-575-5562. 800-575-5562 Galco Industrial Electronics retrofits obsolete CNCs on machine tool mills, grinders, lathes and routers with FANUC FA America products. A complete retrofit upgrades CNC. Part Number Structure. Series MMA0204 Version 0 Temperature Coefficient C Resistance 1472 Resistance Tolerance F Packaging B3 Special 00. Select All. Series. MMA0204. Version. EN 140401-803, Version A. Temperature Coefficient. ±50 ppm/K Offer CMF60249K00FKEA Vishay Dale from Kynix Semiconductor Hong Kong Limited.Through Hole Resistors RES 249K OHM 1W 1% AXIA

Vishay Dale Panel Mount Resistors. Check Galco stock for Vishay Dale Panel Mount Resistors or alternatives. Same day shipping while supplies last! 800-575-5562. 800-575-5562 Galco Industrial Electronics can retrofit obsolete CNCs on machine tool mills, grinders, lathes and routers with FANUC FA America products.. Mills MRA12 Series Non-Inductive 12 watt and 5 watt wirewound power resistors are very popular for xovers, psu and cathode resistors on valve amps, Mundorf Resistors Mundorf make 4 types of cross-over resistors, 5W and 10W metal oxides, 25W wirewounds and their excellent 20W supremes item 4 qty (10) 68 ohm 5w 5% wirewound resistors mrp-4b-68-j mills resistor (vishay) 4 - qty (10) 68 ohm 5w 5% wirewound resistors mrp-4b-68-j mills resistor (vishay) $8.99 +$4.20 shippin Get the best deals on Vishay Wirewound Fixed Resistors when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items QTY (10) 68 Ohm 5W 5% WIREWOUND RESISTORS MRP-4B-68-J MILLS RESISTOR (VISHAY) $8.99. Brand: Vishay. $4.20 shipping. Watch. Lot of 2 RS0101K500FE73 Vishay Resistor Wirewound 1.5K Ohm 1% 10W Axial Silicone.

Resistors: Roderstein Mk3 ½ Watt; Caddock Mk132; Caddock Series MV and MS Power Resistors; Vishay S102C 0.6 Watt 1% Resistors (Radial Leads) Vishay TXA100 0.6 Watt 1% Resistors (same as S102C but with Axial Leads) Vishay Variable Resistors (Trim Pots) Vishay-Dale RN70/CMF70; Vishay VTA52 1 Watt; Mills MRA/MRB Power Resistors; HEI Power Resistors Details about QTY (10) 68 Ohm 5W 5% WIREWOUND RESISTORS MRP-4B-68-J MILLS RESISTOR (VISHAY) Be the first to write a review. QTY (10) 68 Ohm 5W 5% WIREWOUND RESISTORS MRP-4B-68-J MILLS RESISTOR (VISHAY) Item Information. Condition: New - Open box. Quantity: 10 available / 4 sold

Popular categories for Vishay. Aluminium Capacitors (815) Through Hole Fixed Resistors (4324) Visible LEDs (195) Potentiometers (434) Surface Mount Fixed Resistors (2945) MOSFET Transistors (776) Rectifier & Schottky Diodes (1740) Ceramic Multilayer Capacitators (397 VPG is an internationally recognized designer, manufacturer and marketer of resistive foil technology, sensors, and sensor-based systems to niche, industrial applications. Our products, systems and solutions are marketed under a variety of brand names that have a very high level of precision and quality. Our vision is to be the leading provider. Order today, ships today. Y1629120R000Q9R - 120 Ohms ±0.02% 0.1W, 1/10W Chip Resistor 0805 (2012 Metric) Anti-Sulfur, Moisture Resistant, Non-Inductive Metal Foil from Vishay Foil Resistors (Division of Vishay Precision Group). Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Offer CMF5082K500FHEB Vishay Dale from Kynix Semiconductor Hong Kong Limited.Through Hole Resistors RES 82.5K OHM 1/4W 1% AXIA

Order today, ships today. Y405310K0000J0L - 10 kOhms 0.25W, 1/4W PC Pins Through Hole Trimmer Potentiometer Metal Foil 21 Turn Top Adjustment from Vishay Foil Resistors (Division of Vishay Precision Group). Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Order today, ships today. CRCW1206100RFKEAC - 100 Ohms ±1% 0.25W, 1/4W Chip Resistor 1206 (3216 Metric) Thick Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics

MALVERN, Pa., Nov. 24, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) today announced the availability of new broadband Microwave Global Models™ for Vishay Sfernice CH series. Visit Store: HIFI AUDIO IC. 25x 1K0000 Vishay S102K Series Metal Foil Resistors 0.01% 1KΩ. FEATURES. • Temperature coefficient of resistance (TCR): - 55 °C to + 125 °C, 25 °C ref. - S10XK series: ± 1 ppm/°C typical (see table 1) • Power rating: 0.4W at + 75°C 0.2 W at + 125 °C. • Resistance tolerance: to ± 0.01 % (100 ppm

QPL / MIL Resistors, Fixed Visha

Product Index > Resistors > Chip Resistor - Surface Mount > Vishay Dale TNPW12061M00BEEN TNPW12061M00BEEN 1 MOhms ±0.1% 0.4W, 2/5W Chip Resistor 1206 (3216 Metric) Anti-Sulfur, Automotive AEC-Q200, Moisture Resistant Thin Fil Handmade has much better prices than Parts Express on the Mill resistors. I have all Mills output resistors in my Leach amp and am very satisfied with the sound. A lot of the Pass amps use the Panasonic 3 watt metal film types at 0.51 each at Digikey. You will be hard pressed to find many who will discredit that amp line. Ta Global Metal Plate Resistors Market Growth 2021-2026. The Metal Plate Resistors Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along. Product Index > Resistors > Chip Resistor - Surface Mount > Vishay Dale TNPW060317K8BEEA TNPW060317K8BEEA 17.8 kOhms ±0.1% 0.125W, 1/8W Chip Resistor 0603 (1608 Metric) Anti-Sulfur, Automotive AEC-Q200, Moisture Resistant Thin Fil Order today, ships today. RNC50J1500DSBSL - 150 Ohms ±0.5% 0.1W, 1/10W Through Hole Resistor Axial Military, Moisture Resistant, Weldable Metal Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics

5 Watt, Sonic Craf

Product Index > Resistors > Through Hole Resistors > Vishay Dale RNC50K4990FRRE6. QPL or Military Specs are for reference only. Parts are not for military use. See Terms and Conditions. RNC50K4990FRRE6 499 Ohms ±1% 0.1W, 1/10W Through Hole Resistor Axial Military, Moisture Resistant, Weldable Metal Film Mills/Vishay Milwaukee/Vishay MMB Networks Molex Monolithic Power Systems MPD MPS Mueller Electric Co. Multicore/Henkel Vishay Foil Resistors Vishay Precision Group Vishay Precision Group/Micro-Measurements Vishay Semiconductor/Diodes Division Vishay Semiconductor/Opto Divisio Vishay Precision Group, Inc. is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of resistive foil technology products such as resistive sensors, weighing modules, and control systems for a wide variety of.

Vishay Intertechnology is one of the world's largest manufacturers of discrete semiconductors and passive electronic components. Vishay components are used in virtually all types of electronic devices and equipment in the industrial, computing, automotive, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace, power supply and medical markets Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1x Z201 10K000 1.0% Vishay Z-Foil Series Metal Foil Resistors Y145310K0000F0L at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products Order today, ships today. Y0007100R000T9L - 100 Ohms ±0.01% 0.6W Through Hole Resistor Radial Moisture Resistant, Non-Inductive Metal Foil from Vishay Foil Resistors (Division of Vishay Precision Group). Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics ERC708K0600DHEB500: Vishay Dale RES 8.06K OHM 0.5% 3/4W AXIAL 0 Available: 0 Standard Lead Time 36 Week Order today, ships today. Y16252K67000Q0W - 2.67 kOhms ±0.02% 0.3W Chip Resistor 1206 (3216 Metric) Moisture Resistant, Non-Inductive Metal Foil from Vishay Foil Resistors (Division of Vishay Precision Group). Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics

Order today, ships today. Y1629350R000Q9R - 350 Ohms ±0.02% 0.1W, 1/10W Chip Resistor 0805 (2012 Metric) Anti-Sulfur, Moisture Resistant, Non-Inductive Metal Foil from Vishay Foil Resistors (Division of Vishay Precision Group). Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Order today, ships today. PLT1206Z7502LBTS - 75 kOhms ±0.01% 0.4W, 2/5W Chip Resistor 1206 (3216 Metric) Anti-Corrosive, Flame Proof, Moisture Resistant, Safety Thin Film from Vishay Dale Thin Film. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics

Order today, ships today. MR106350R00BAE66 - 350 Ohms ±0.1% 0.25W, 1/4W Through Hole Resistor Axial - Wirewound from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Order today, ships today. CMF5531R600FHEB - 31.6 Ohms ±1% 0.5W, 1/2W Through Hole Resistor Axial Flame Retardant Coating, Moisture Resistant, Safety Metal Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Order today, ships today. CRCW060333R0FKEAC - 33 Ohms ±1% 0.1W, 1/10W Chip Resistor 0603 (1608 Metric) Thick Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Order today, ships today. RCP2512W50R0GEB - 50 Ohms ±2% 3.5W Chip Resistor 2512 (6432 Metric) Moisture Resistant Thick Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Perhaps it's in my head but given the choice, I just use the Mills non-inductive or Dayton sand cast resistors and I am fine. Even the Radio Shack sand cast 8 ohm resistors seem fine too. Just buy extras in case one is off spec. The MOX difference really is small but for the small bump in cost, the Mills or Dayton are a good fit for yours truly

CRCW0805150KFKEA. Supplier. Vishay Dale. Description. RES SMD 150K OHM 1% 1/8W 0805. Manufacturer Standard Lead Time. 52 Weeks. Detailed Description. 150 kOhms ±1% 0.125W, 1/8W Chip Resistor 0805 (2012 Metric) Automotive AEC-Q200 Thick Film Order today, ships today. CMF552K4900FHEB - 2.49 kOhms ±1% 0.5W, 1/2W Through Hole Resistor Axial Flame Retardant Coating, Moisture Resistant, Safety Metal Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Thank you for your patience. Product Index > Resistors > Chip Resistor - Surface Mount > Vishay Dale Thin Film PLT1206Z2231LBTS. PLT1206Z2231LBTS 2.23 kOhms ±0.01% 0.4W, 2/5W Chip Resistor 1206 (3216 Metric) Anti-Corrosive, Flame Proof, Moisture Resistant, Safety Thin Film

Order today, ships today. CRCW020122R0FNED - 22 Ohms ±1% 0.05W, 1/20W Chip Resistor 0201 (0603 Metric) Thick Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Order today, ships today. CRCW20102K00FKEFHP - 2 kOhms ±1% 1W Chip Resistor 2010 (5025 Metric) Automotive AEC-Q200, Pulse Withstanding Thick Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Order today, ships today. CRCW0805140KFKEA - 140 kOhms ±1% 0.125W, 1/8W Chip Resistor 0805 (2012 Metric) Automotive AEC-Q200 Thick Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Order today, ships today. WSL2512R4000FEA - 400 mOhms ±1% 1W Chip Resistor 2512 (6432 Metric) Anti-Sulfur, Automotive AEC-Q200, Current Sense, Moisture Resistant, Pulse Withstanding Metal Element from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Product Index > Resistors > Resistor Networks, Arrays > Vishay Dale Thin Film MPMT2001AT1. MPMT2001AT1 1k Ohm ±0.1% 100mW Power Per Element Voltage Divider 2 Resistor Network/Array ±25ppm/°C TO-236-3, SC-59, SOT-23-3

SDA-2Btl — Polk AudioPower Resistors-Electronic Goldmine100 Ohm 5 Watt ResistorNeotech NES-3003 MK II, Sonic CraftPPT - VISHAY Columbus, NE PowerPoint Presentation, free

Product Index > Resistors > Chip Resistor - Surface Mount > Vishay Dale WSL0805R1000FEA WSL0805R1000FEA 100 mOhms ±1% 0.125W, 1/8W Chip Resistor 0805 (2012 Metric) Anti-Sulfur, Automotive AEC-Q200, Current Sense, Moisture Resistant, Pulse Withstanding Metal Elemen Order today, ships today. Y16241K00000T9R - 1 kOhms ±0.01% 0.2W, 1/5W Chip Resistor 0805 (2012 Metric) Moisture Resistant, Non-Inductive Metal Foil from Vishay Foil Resistors (Division of Vishay Precision Group). Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Order today, ships today. CRCW04020000Z0ED - 0 Ohms Jumper 0.063W, 1/16W Chip Resistor 0402 (1005 Metric) Automotive AEC-Q200 Thick Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Order today, ships today. RCWE1206R200FKEA - 200 mOhms ±1% 0.5W, 1/2W Chip Resistor 1206 (3216 Metric) Automotive AEC-Q200, Current Sense, Moisture Resistant Thick Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Order today, ships today. RCP0603W50R0GEB - 50 Ohms ±2% 1.5W Chip Resistor 0603 (1608 Metric) Moisture Resistant Thick Film from Vishay Dale. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics Through-Hole Resistors are devices which oppose the flow of current. They have two wire terminals which are designed to be inserted and soldered to a printed circuit board (PCB) or are used in a breadboard. The characteristics are resistance (0 ohms to 500 G ohms), tolerance (jumper, ±0.001% to ±5%), power (watts), and composition (carbon.